Volunteers are an essential part of BIAMT! Those who volunteer their skills and time to BIAMT should take pride in knowing that they are making a difference in the lives of individuals and families throughout the state of Montana, who are living with a brain injury. Some of the ways volunteers can help include:
- Assist with general office tasks
- Annual conference activities
- Assist with fundraising campaigns
- Become a support group leader or peer mentor
- Pitch in at one of our social events or fundraisers
Publication areas where volunteers are needed include:
- Assist with TBI News (BIAMT newsletter)
- Assist with content for the BIAMT Website
If you are interested in volunteering with us please fill out a Volunteer Application!
For more information about volunteering at BIAMT Contact Us.