“To create a better future through
brain injury prevention, research,
education and advocacy.”
“A world where all preventable brain injuries are prevented,
all unpreventable brain injuries are minimized,
and all individuals who have experienced brain injury
maximize their quality of life.”
- To increase public awareness of the consequences of traumatic brain injury.
- To reduce the incidence of TBI through prevention, education, and legislation.
- To provide information and resource services to TBI survivors, family members and professionals.
- To continue in the development and maintenance of statewide support groups.
- To assist in the development of rehabilitation programs from acute care to community living.
- To raise funds to support traumatic brain injury research and training.